Friday, June 12, 2015

my phone chronological

well, suddenly I have this idea to list all the mobile phones that I've been using from the first time I own them. so, here we go!
 
1. Nokia 6110 (2000 - 2002)
 
 
my first phone was a gift from my sister, kak ala during my time at INTEC, shah alam. the phone was a second handone and she bought it at 'The Mall.' at first, I was registed to celcom postpaid plan but later changed it to prepaid because of the high bill amount. the number I used that time is now still being used by my aunt. the number is 'beautiful' and easy to remember.
 
this phone had only three games; snake, memory and logic. the number one favourite of the students at that time is snake. I personally liked the memory game more since I sucked at playing snake, hehe.. sometimes, this phone had a problem with the display and I had to press the screen to see them. nevertheless, this phone served me well until the time I flew to Germany.
 
ps: I don't know why the info said this phone was introduced in 2002 since I've been using it in year 2000...
 
2. Nokia 3410 (2003)
 
 
I bought this phone when I first arrived in Dortmund, Germany. I used the prepaid service from the Germany Telco, E-plus. I only used it to contact our tutors at that time. to use it internationally was very expensive. in order to contact my family and friends in Malaysia, I used the international calling card that could be used from the fixed line. it was very very cheap (I couldn't remember the exact date). I used to call my parents each Friday. the time difference is 7/8 hours.
 
3. Sony Ericsson T610 (2003 - 2005)
 
 
this would be my first coloured display phone and also my first internal camera equipped phone. this time around, I was using the O2 postpaid plan. so, the phone price was quite cheap. I managed to sign a contract because I was already give the one year student visa (one of the condition to get postpaid plan). the contract lasted 2 years.
 
4. Samsung SGH-D500 (2005 - 2006)
 
 
this phone was among my favourite. for me, the features were amazing and I really loved the 'slide design.' the camera was better compared to my previous sony ericsson phone. the interface was also more user friendly (nokia interface is also user friendly, sony ericsson not that much). again, I signed contract with O2 (we used to pronounce it as 'O zwei', zwei is two in german when our tutors informed us that it was pronounced as two). I brought this phone back to Malaysia (I didn't finished my study there due to some complications, maybe i'll write about it later) and only stopped using it when it was dead.
 
5. Nokia 1110i (2006 - 2007)
 
 
I bought this phone while I was studying at open university Malaysia, batu pahat branch. and I've been using this number until now. it was hotlink prepaid line. I gave this phone to my mother when I bought another phone.
 
6. Samsung SGH-T639 (2007 - 2008)
 
 
I went back to Samsung phone. again, this was my favourite because the 'flip design.' I could change the casing design pink to red to white. I stored a lot of mp3 songs and pictures in the micro SD card. unfortunately, the phone malfunction and I traded it in for my next phone. oh, by this time I have registered with the maxis postpaid line.
 
7. Nokia 3120 Classic (2008 - 2011)
 
 
from Nokia to Samsung and back again to Nokia. this phone has been my loyal companion for about three years. I did a lot of selfies with it, haha.. but again, I had to trade it in due to some problems.
 
8. Sony Erisccon W910 (2011)
 
 
I used this phone for the shortest time since it was not user friendly in my opinion and I sold it to my friend and bought my first smartphone.
 
9. Apple iPhone 4 (2011 - 2012)
 
 
my first smartphone! I loved it until I lost it in November 2011, cursed to thief! but, part of it was my fault for leaving it in the toilet. but, you would think that honest people will give it to lost and found!
 
10. Apple iPhone 4s (2012 - Present)
 
 
my current phone!some of the time stated when I owned these phone might not be that accurate but it were still roughly around it. I may also missed a phone or two which I doubt! but all in all, these were/are  the phone that had served me well. and I only bought a new phone when the one I had was broken or stolen. i'm not that  phone/gadget crazy that need to buy the latest products!

[all phone specs are from GSMArena page]
 

No comments:

Post a Comment