Monday, June 15, 2015

[SONG] kinki kids ~ hakka candy

shizuka ni michite kuru
 nami no tsudzure ori
 nando mo nakaseta ne
 gomen
The carpet-like waves in the sea are
 Slowly rising as time passes by
 I've made you cry for several times
 I'm sorry...


amedama mottenai kana?
 kore ga saigo na no
 shiroi ha shita misete
 warau
Do you still have some candy with you?
 What I only have is the last one
 When you opened your mouth very wide
 I can't help but laugh


 * kimi shika [You're the one]
 mienai [For love and one]
 honto da yo
 hakka no nioi no
unmei no hito sa
 boku no me wa
 kimi shika utsuranai
 Destined for me [You are the one]
 I cannot see [For love and one]
 I am very sincere
 You are the one who really captured my eyes
 My eyes see visions of no ordinary person but you...


goran yo ano hikaru hoshi
 hokkyokusei da yo
 yoko ni wa mikazuki no
 kobune
Take a look at the sky's sole shining star
 It's the famous northern star
 Just beside that is the lovely new moon--
 Like a boat


kokoro no keisanki
 sonna mono nai wa
 mujaki ni iikitta
 kimi
(I found my way)
I don't have anything to boast
 Latest gadgets or anything
 In my heart
 You innocently told me...


kawaii [You're the one]
 kuse shite [For love and one]
 shin ga aru
 mirai wo azukeru kachi no aru hito sa
 uso ja nai
 kimi shika utsuranai
 You're wonderful [You are the one]
 In what you are [For love and one]
 We are very alike
 It's only you
 Whom I will give my whole life to
 I am very sincere
 For you're the only one that I love


suzushii umikaze ni
 kono mama dakarete
In the seashore
 We embrace like this
 In the midst of the cool breeze


kimi dake [You're the one]
 [For love and one]
 kimi dake ga boku ga erabu hito
 tatsumaki mitai na jidai ni ikitemo
 kimi to nara
 jouzu ni yareru sa
You are the one [You are the one]
 [For love and one]
 Even if we
 Are in the midst of the hard times
 As long as you are with me, everything will be alright


 * repeat
 kimi shika utsuranai
 No ordinary person but you..

Source: JpopAsia

No comments:

Post a Comment